Yashima: Legend of the Kami Masters is a fast-paced combat game that combines the speed and complexity of card games with the tactical movement and terrain found in miniature games. With various styles of play, you can compete in a two-player duel, team-based combat, or a free-for-all showdown!
- A player’s Battle Deck is their life force, used to generate Karma and unleash new abilities. Every card you play and lose matters in your hand, and in the future.
- Unique Tome cards with page-turning mechanics provide players with multiple tactical options to keep every turn exciting!
- The Action Pool and the ability to influence turn-order makes every round a distinctive experience.
- Facing, attack patterns, and “friendly fire” makes melee-combat simple, yet engaging.
- Multiplayer competition stays intense and engaging for all players with restoration mode. Instead of elimination, defeated players return more powerful and with a vengeance. Drive all your opponents to restoration and be the last one standing to claim victory for yourself or for your team.
Print & Play Components
- Yashima-Print-and-Play_8.5×11.zip (193mb)