...is a simultaneous secret-action, dice-puzzle, worker placement game for up to four players. Become one of four clans of adorable bear-warriors out to build the best neighbearhood in the forest! Don’t expect this to be a picnic: your bears aren’t the only ones fishing for glory, so be prepared to ward off attacks from your furry rivals. By gathering resources, pillaging your neighbears’ villages, and developing your home turf, the tale of your clan will become legend. Are your bears worthy enough to be every cub’s bedtime story for generations to come? It’s time to gather your clan, bear down, and hold on to your honey.
Came about during Champions of Hara Development with funny wordplay on various denisens of the world.
- Recommended Ages: 8+
- Time to Play: 20 minutes
- Player Count: 2-4 Players
- Simultaneous turns for no downtime
- Multiple strategies and paths to victory
- Highly competitive mix of luck and skill
- Adorable illustrations, great for families
- A big game in a small box!
- Cute but stabby